Wednesday, January 03, 2007

Happy New Year it's 2007 !!!

Well another Holiday season is over once again....well except for the bill paying. This is where I am glad that I don't purchase a lot of stuff on my credit card....very very VERY glad. That however opens me up to the after Xmas sales and oh my those shoes are cute...and ON SALE ! Run Self....Run far far away. That and discovering transitshoes.com online sale section.

I don't really do the resolution thing but the one thing I'd really like to improve is getting back into the gym routine as well as eating healthier but other than that...well what odds...I'll make my resolutions around Paddy's Day over some green beer or such that's more me...I think.

I hope everyone had a grand Christmas and that the new year brings nothing but happiness and joy.

~Me

1 comment:

Laurita said...

Making resolutions over green beer. You might have an idea there. Although I'm not a huge fan of beer, and when I do drink it I'd rather it not be green.

I think we should resolve to get together and drink coffee more often.