Tuesday, May 16, 2006

Uh you've got a little something....

So I had an interesting seat on the bus, once I got on the right one that is, this evening. I was sitting behind a gentleman who had his face tattooed (sp?). On one cheek he had a snarling wolf and on the other it was cat (panther perhaps) staring out of a blood red eye. Then he also had his neck tattoo's a bunch of different little bits of bright ink. Out of all of them and they were very well drawn, very detailed and artistic the ones that squicked me out were the neck ones.

*shudder* Just the very thought of a needle piercing the skin over and over and over again right over the big veins in the neck ....ACK !

I just finished a rather lovely pumpkin spice latte from The Second Cup. Nice and spice filled, heavy on the nutmeg I believe. I treated my sister to a butter pecan one, and I think next time I will try another flavour just to go through the list....ooooh or maybe one of those frozen hot chocolate things I've been meaning to get one of those for ages. I'll wait till a warmer evening though, when the cold beverage will not hasten my fears of hypothermia.

~Me

2 comments:

Laurita said...

Mmmm, frozen hot chocolate. I think I'll join you. You know, I bet we could save ourselves a lot of money if we opened our own coffee shop.

Ellen said...

But then we'd likely turn into coffee smeagol's...prrrrrrrecious coffee's we loves it...

Oh what the heck I'm in !