Thursday, January 15, 2009

Where oh where has my little post gone...

Oh where oh where can it be.

I had about half a blog post typed I was typing away at it at work a sentence here a sentence there kind of thing...it's still in my drafts folder.

I think I'm coming down with another cold, which sucks because I just got over one, shouldn't you have at least a month between wanting mini sticks of dynamite to stick up your nose because if you just get it over with and blow up your head before it explodes from the pressure you're just being efficient right?

Right? *WHINES*

Bah!

I want to curl up on the couch, but it's currently occupied by a cat and my sister, on the bright side my sister will probably be going to bed soon and the cat cat be bribed with a fleece blanket.

Ummm fleece blankets for couch curling up on ... *glares at cat and sister*

I want chips.

I want chocolate.

I want hot chocolate with some sort of alcohol in it.

I want all the food and beverages above just to be given to me without me having to do anything like go get / make / purchase them.

I want to sleep in tomorrow but I can't because it's a work day.

I'm cranky, I'm sick and darn it I lost my blog entry through every fault my own even if techincally it's not lost but I'm in the middle of a RANT here people and I don't let facts get in the middle of what I want to say...hardly ever in fact.

*pouts*

PITY ME.

Pity will be accepted in the form of chips, chocolate, hot chocolate with alchohol, alcohol, books, Hugh Jackman, and Gerard Butler.

Any there theres, poor you and games of oneupmanship are strictly forbidden.

;-)

1 comment:

Laurita said...

No there, theres or poor yous, eh? Well, since I can't get chips, chocolate (hot or otherwise), alchhol or books to you at the moment, you'll have to settle for this:

http://www.fanpix.net/picture-gallery/895/29895-hugh-jackman-picture.htm

http://www.fanpix.net/picture-gallery/439/172439-gerard-butler-picture.htm

Feel better!